|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
18 members (steve74, campers20, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, kaugens, joe9090, SAS, Anniemas, EllenL, lovemysxm, davidandsusannj, 3 invisible),
404
guests, and
138
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 850 |
Eighteen months ago I had a private tour of Moskito with the developer and some friends. At that time Sir Richards big house on the point was almost complete and being furnished. The smaller villas for the kids and guests were complete. The Branson "compound" seems to take up most of the east point and is done beautifully. As I understand there are a number of building lots available for private development. I heard the number 11 thrown about for the number of lots but it could be more or less. I have lots of photos but I don't feel comfortable sharing since I didn't ask permission to post. If you see me around the BVI just ask. I show you from my iPhone
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|