Thanks LocalSailor - so back to considering the grey lenses!
Thanks Manpot - I'll check those out too. Plan on going to the mall, first time in 3 years! Figure I better try them on before ordering on the internet. Hate to do that, like to support local business but in this case rather get them with Amazon gift cards or right from factory. Have an old pair of Revo's which were the s**t back in the 80's and a pair of Maui Jims which are great for driving and stepping off private jets but I'm pretty sure I'm definite on the Costa's. Seems to be two types of people, those that have convenience store crappy glasses (I'm one of them!) that try on Costa's and are blown away and those that have had several high end brands and are still blown away by the Costa's. For that reason, I'm sticking with Costa or I'll be bogged down forever trying to choose between brands when it's already hard choosing between Costa's options. Appreciate all the input! Preferences between glass and polycarbonate? Glass - negligible clarity difference, scratch resistant, heavier and prone to cracking. Poly- lightweight, durable but scratch easier.

[Linked Image]