Schwendy said:
Ugghhh! Just went to the mall for the first time in 3 years to try a pair on at the Sunglass store. Girl says "Oh we don't have Costa's but we get people asking for them constantly"! Just wanted to see the weight difference between glass/plastic and if I should go med or large frame, then of course order on Amazon! Lots of you guys that fish (me as well) seem to prefer the green. I don't have the cash for 4 pairs so I'm thinking the green aren't the choice for everyday wear to weddings and funerals. Wore my Maui Jims today to cut my grass and they suck! For me anyway. They are light and ok for driving but they slide down my face worse than any I ever had. I did try the sport Maui's at the store and they did seem much tighter but just too flimsy. My current one's are frameless and they just seem like they'll break if I get hit with wind from a passing bus.

Even if you didn't buy yours at Sunglass Hut, take them in there when they're not busy, smile, and ask politely if they'll adjust them for you. No reason they should fall off your head like that, it's an easy fix!

Felix

* What we do in life echoes in eternity *