|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
8 members (Pltraveler, Dan58, WWII, FantasyFrank, Marie, 3 invisible),
1,033
guests, and
67
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
Just called conservation/fisheries again! Got transferred to 4 different people and was told I MUST have the name of the boat. Not sure how some of you guys are getting the license in 24 hrs. with zero hassle but it sure hasn't been my experience. They told me I have to come to the office to get it. I arrive on a Sunday for a sleep aboard so now I guess I'll have to go Monday morning in person. They were also very critical of Moorings.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|