|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
10 members (Steve&Rachel, Fletch, SXMScubaman, Rumlover, Billtjw, Sxmroyalislander, mez, Manpot, 2 invisible),
909
guests, and
51
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 385
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 385 |
It has been awhile since I have visited this great board, but I recall someone used to say..."pack half the clothes and twice the cash" (or something to that degree).
I have found that is really good advice!
Cheers,
EC
Q: What do you do all day when down island?...
A: I don't really know, but it takes all day to do it...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|