|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 325
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
13 members (2tannedfannies, SXMScubaman, Rumlover, rab, dcarol, NumberCruncher, MBTigr, MamaB, 48ref, Eva, snuba, 2 invisible),
413
guests, and
129
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414 |
We've gone with HYC twice and Sunsail once. I usually price shop and tend to pick the smaller outfits because of that but I must admit that we both liked the facilities at Mooring/Sunsail but we like both outfits. I do think that Nanny Cay tends to be warm (little wind) if you're doing a sleep aboard the first night.
Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|