I didn't think we were loud. Were we loud?? I thought we were all very well behaved. I can tell you one thing, it went by really fast! I could have talked BVI for a least a few more hours. I didn't even get to talk to everybody. But then again, we were the last ones there I think, thanks to traffic on the turnpike. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to everyone at the other table. Thank you Kathie and the other 2 girls for organizing the party. I'm bad at names[Linked Image] Maybe Donna and Amy? It was beautiful weather on Saturday, so as we were eating and drinking there were boats out on the bay sailing.We were lucky to have a little taste of spring. Looks like it would be a great place in the summer,Perhaps I'll come back here for my next sailing lesson. After the Pusser's party, Crystal and I ended up meeting up with her boyfriends family and going out to dinner at Maria's and then more drinking at Middleton's till closing. We ended up having to go home the coastal route so we could take naps on the Cape May ferry[Linked Image][Linked Image] I hope we get to do it again... Thanks Eric for the tattoos!! And thanks Daix for the cozy and the atomic firballs!![Linked Image] OOPS!!!! THATS ATOMIC FIREBALLS!!!!<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by cathy on 2/11/02 06:33 PM.</EM></FONT></P>