|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,098
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
14 members (polaris, RonDon, geomo, bethandsteve, Rumlover, paul2pam, cruduptx, christina, MT13, enzosxm, brag, 3 invisible),
716
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#11648
03/26/2010 09:27 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406 |
It really is tasty! and compliments the lamb (or turkey) gravy! never tried it with beef gravy... I just keep adding a little (let it all melt and incorporate), tasting, and repeat til it is just right... You don't want the gorgonzola to overpower the gravy... and I also cook the potatos in the pan... I just remove them... deglaze the pan with some white wine... add water or chicken stock & "Wondra" mix... then add the gorgonzola when the gravy is the way I like it...
I found this trick years ago for leftover Thanksgiving Turkey on an internet site... and I now like it all the time... everyone always says... Oooo... what's that extra little kick in the gravy?
[color:"blue"]Life with my wife... It's not just a marriage, It's an Adventure![/color] "Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore" <*}}}><{
|
|
|
|
|
|
|