|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
16 members (Lucky13, Rumlover, xrayman67, Compskier, MamaB, SeeDiver, JAE, 48ref, lovemysxm, JandIrene, Rover, 5 invisible),
408
guests, and
150
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
Several years ago I flew past the BVI at sunrise on a perfectly calm day with amazing visibility. Sadly I did not have a camera with me because the view was incredible. Like looking down at a living map with every island in view. You could even see the drop offs. If you get several days in a row of calm waters the visibility in the water becomes fantastic. I have motored to Anegada where you could clearly see the bottom all the way there from the North sound. G
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|