I've got to disagree with Rasputin regarding St. Kitts and Nevis, I've cleared in and out of there several times and they have always been polite and are now much more efficient. If clearing in at Nevis everything is done right at the offices at the end of the dock, no more walking to the other side of town to the police station. Clearing in at St. Kitts is done at the cruise ship dock and is quite fast and efficient; but the anchorage is quite rolly there. You can clear out on either island now.

Statia is a nice place to visit and quaint. The anchorage is a bit open so it can be rolly when the seas/winds are up. The volcano hike is an easy one and well worth it. I rented a moped last time there to explore the island.

St. Barths is worth going to. A night at uninhabited Ile Fourchue is an experience, and the anchorage at Anse Colombier is one of my favorites. I tend to only anchor off Gustavia to clear in and out since I'm not going shopping or dining ashore. There are one or two places in town where one can eat/drink without having to put a second mortgage on the house and window shopping in town is an experience.

If the weather is settled then I'd suggest Saba, I've never had a chance to go ashore but have sailed by a couple of times (with 2m waves and 15 knots of wind, so I wasn't going to stay around).

I've never been to Anguilla as I've heard it is expensive to get a cruising permit, but I gather that Road Bay is cheap to clear in/out and is worth a visit so I might do that this season.

I also like Ile Tintamarre off St. Martin, especially if there's no big swell it is nice overnight stay.

[Linked Image]