|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
7 members (SXMScubaman, lovemysxm, IWIWSE, MamaB, Manpot, CaribLarry, 1 invisible),
479
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,059
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,059 |
I have not had rent accommodations on Tortola in a long time I always stay with friends. However I am bringing someone with me this time and want to stay in the Cane Garden Bay area and my friend moved to East End. I stayed at Johnny Hill Villas before. The price is great and it was nice but it's been a long time and I can't find any recent reviews. Anyone stayed there in the last year?
[color:"purple"] Marylou [/color]
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|