I stayed at sugarmill 4 nights recently, ate and drank and spent a fortune. I thought Dennis obnoxiously tried to manage a mis-managed reservation on their part and then made it all about me. On another point, he obnoxiously replied to my question about Sage Park and said... Its trees on a hillside, don't go there, come buy my little island tour where we'll pack you into a van with 10 other tourists and drive you around for 6 hours.... No thanks, Sage Park was fabulous and we're happy we got to see it and the magnificent views.

Food at sugarmill is marginal... Not great at all, and I've eaten in the very best restaurants. Its not bad food but it's not anything special either...

To the credit of the staff at sugarmill, they were fantastic. Management has a LOT to learn.

Ambiance at sugarmill was very very nice, too bad our visit included this unfortunate mismanaged small incident that was exacerbated by poor management.

The best sunset dinner and or drinks are at Bananakeet, no comparison. I had an AMAZING special pork dish there, wife's Primavera was equally AMAZING and the sunset views are spectacular.

Sorry, I won't be back to sugarmill, can't spend my hard earned money there again.

Steve