|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
10 members (Sunnysideup, WWII, shieneehead, Turf, L'Attitude, rick s, SXMScubaman, Lionsail, Kennys, 1 invisible),
3,859
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5 |
Draq Queen works for us. I can't imagine the alarm blaring over the the big stereo as the phone alone is quite loud. I hook the phone up to an external battery as the app will kill the charge extremely fast. Sleeping in the bow v-berth, I set the alarm for two boat lengths at anchor and one boat length on the mooring. Most of the alarms have been for GPS accuracy. I still wake up, but I do not have to pop up like a prairie dog through my hatch to check our position.
Cheers, RickG
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|