|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
14 members (Granite13, BELLEAMI, Canuck54, TC42, shieneehead, Mantas, BarbyandLeo, Rumlover, Billtjw, cabokid, Oceans, Rugo, 2 invisible),
417
guests, and
115
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 633 |
I use Drag Queen and it works fine with my Samsung android phone. Keep the phone plugged in during the night as it uses lots of power.
I set the anchor position and distance alarm from my aft owners cabin as I want to be awakened not only if the anchor drags (unlikely) but if there is a significant wind shift during the night that has caused us to swing (more likely).
I now also remember to disconnect my phone's bluetooth connection to the boat's audio system so the entire crew doesn't jump on deck at 3 am when the alarm goes off.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|