|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
16 members (cbinparadise, Kennyxx50, davidandsusannj, CaribLarry, dm25vac, MamaB, TIM, inspectormark, tangerine3, maineskier69, BigGreenFan, Rumlover, 4 invisible),
374
guests, and
114
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 241
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 241 |
I have been to the BVI on sailing cats many times. Most of the crew on the next trip will be non-sailors so I am thinking of a chartering a power cat. At the last Miami boat show, I toured the Marine Max exhibit but didn't care for the layout. The Moorings power cat was nice but I have chartered with the Moorings before and they are a little pricey. I am looking for a recommendation for a reasonably priced power cat 4 cabin/4 head. Sailonline is not showing any power cats in their inventory. Thanks in advance.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|