Somewhere on their website I found that for that flight they allow 50 lbs for the first bag. We went a couple weeks ago and had 3 bags just under 50# and one at 51# and they let us slide headed to EIS fro SJU. One the return flight from EIS we had one bag over but the scale was in kg and I had to remove 1.5kg or she would not let me check it. It was no big deal I just transfered a couple books to the 10kg bag and we were good to go.
One the first flight they didn't bother weighing our carryons or tagging them. That flight was 1/2 full.
On the return flight they weighed everyone's carryon and tagged each one. I'm not sure of the weight they were looking for but she gave us no grief.

In SJU the counter was not manned until exactly 2 hours before our departure to EIS. One the return from EIS another airline worked got the lady to come check us in. She was quite pleasant and warned us to be back from breakfast at Trellis Bay at a certain time. We returned 5 minutes before her desired time and got right thru security and the flight actually left 15 minutes early like she said it would.
Inter Carib was a nice experience and I would recommend them to friends,
Robert