I landed last Tuesday (Sept 12) at beef island. It was a private flight coming in, we were contractors trying to get power back on certain places in North Sound. We had another group come in Via helicopter from SJU on saturday. Some of my crew flew out by helicopter to SJU from the airport in VG. It is open for business but the runway is not usable yet. Airport is mostly still there, missing a wall or two and mostly just a structure now. Airport at beef island seemed to be in pretty decent overall shape, they had temporary power up and people working. British military was working on additional cleanup, replacement of runway lights, etc.

Some of my crew flew out Monday. It is NOT easy getting in and out...especially as most planes/helicopters left monday for insurance reasons as a result of Insurance reasons.

It sounds like Anegada airport is in pretty good shape, as was beef island. Dock in Trellis bay is usable and a few boats are moving around.

They allowed us in with little trouble, although we arrived with some more influential groups. Immigration staff all said "thank you for coming" upon arrival. There were lots of people outside the airport looking to get out.

I have some pictures of north sound I will try to upload and post in a separate post.