Sail2wind, we will be on a 50' cat so Caneel won't be a problem. Most of our group is arriving on the 28th and doing a sleep aboard. Some of our guests will be arriving around 3:45 on the 29th. Assuming we are done with our checkout by noon it won't be a problem to make it to Caneel at a reasonable time on the 29th. Thats what I think we have decided to do. Our late arriving guests will catch the 5:30 ferry to Cruz bay and we will meet them in one of the restaurants. Our plan for the 30th is to check in at Sopers then snorkel the Indians and overnight at either Nanny Cay or Norman. If we overnighted at Water Island the night before it would make for a very long day - it would be much easier if we overnighted at Caneel or Latitude 18. Besides, we will be at Water Island on our last night anyway. Since you guys are telling me that Latitude 18 isn't the best of anchorages and they have limited hours, I guess Caneel Bay it is. I would love to do Christmas Cove but my late arriving guests wouldn't be able to get there.