We're booked on "LIBERTY", a 2017 50ft FP Saba for 10 nights beginning 4/9/18 out of BVIYC. If you're out on her right now, please bring her back safely! joy

Don't worry about any left-over rum. We are happy to empty those bottles for you! dance

What I would really like to know is if anyone has previous experience on a Saba 50, will you please post with any information that you think would be helpful. Any tips, problems, thoughts, likes, dislikes, recommendations, suggestions.... We will be 5 adult couples and one adult single. Planning a counterclockwise trip, including 2 night on Anegada after two nights at Leverick, weather cooperating.

Some rambling:

We're counting down the days till our arrival in Road Town on 4/9/18! We originally planned this trip almost 2-1/2 years ago for our second bareboat charter with BVIYC which was supposed to happen beginning 11/15/17. Irma destroyed our plans as it did many others, which was nothing compared to the loss of the locals. Six of eleven of our original crew backed out on us immediately after the news of Irma. The other five of us are return "pirate-wanna-be's" to the BVI. duel Obviously the six that bailed didn't know what they would be missing! Once word was out that we were back on, we quickly filled our cabins with great friends.

To our amazement, BVIYC quickly picked up the pieces, and then bent over backwards to reschedule us for this upcoming trip. I just can't say enough good things about how Cassie & Abbie handled things for us. I know there are many others there who worked hard to recover, but C & A are who we dealt with for our first charter a few years ago, and now with this one. I have read many other awesome stories about other local charter companies, but I just can't imagine using another unless for some reason BVIYC just couldn't accommodate me.

Last edited by ReelTrouble; 04/04/2018 04:54 PM.