|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
19 members (knitsoftwear, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, 4 invisible),
334
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 176
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 176 |
I thought I would post this question here since many forumites travel extensively. I have been around and about with Verizon Wireless about the International Calling Plans. It looks like their Travel Pass is a good option for us since we rarely make phone calls on vacation, but want the option to do so. Travel Pass doesn't get activated unless you make or receive a phone call and its $10 per 24c hour period, just for the time periods in which you use it. My question to them is regarding dialing a 3 digit number for emergency services. One rep said to dial a + then the 3 digit number. One said to just dial the 3 digits since its like dialing a local number. I read on a forum that you can't dial 3 digits, just 10 digit numbers. Thankfully I have never had to do this, but would like to know how to do it just in case. Does anyone with Verizon Wireless have any experience with this? I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 if it makes any difference.
Thank you!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|