It's been about 12 years since we've stayed at BSV. Although we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there, we prefer a/c throughout the unit. Not that they've done that, we are very much looking forward to our reserved stay in November. As my memory isn't as young as it used to be, and as things might have changed in the interim, I have a few questions:

For those of you who have stayed there as just a couple, have you rented only the one-bedroom, or do you prefer two bedrooms for extra room? (We've rented a one-bedroom, as I recall the unit is pretty roomy.)

Do they supply umbrellas for the beach chairs or should we rent from Craig? (Carol, I think I remember you mentioned no umbrellas in one of your recent trip reports).

Do they have beach towels or should we bring our own? How often is housekeeping provided? Is the pool freshwater or salt water?

I'm assuming the kitchen has all the usual perks: microwave, toaster, blender, ice trays?

Thanks in advance! I just like to know what I might need to bring (or rent) ahead of time.

Robin & Ed

One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. - Henry Miller