Originally Posted by PelicanPirate
Thanks. We’ll get their when we can. Our travels taken us elsewhere with SXM, BN cruises, Haulover, Glen Eden, and,other local joints.

With Club o out for the moment, Cypress,Cove May be the best place in the planet. Hopefully, they’ll go back to #2 when CO reopens in whatever revised format that emerges.

We thoroughly loved Club Orient, and sorely miss it. When they get it rebuilt and once again accepting guests we will be among the stampeed to get reservations!

Last March we took our 5th wheel RV down to The Cove and spent the month there. We LOVED IT! We had visited several years ago while I was on a business trip to Orlando and stayed in one of their great villa motel rooms. Last March we spent the entire,month of March camping there with our RV. It was wonderful! The resort is definitely first class and well managed!

What really impressed us was the variety of things to do there... You have great meal options, the facilities are great and surprisingly diverse (my surprise favorite was the onsite 9 hole par 3 pitch and put golf course...and a best ball scramble open to everyone every afternoon. The pools and spas are great. If you can bring yourself to puting textiles on, the Orlando area offers tons of attractions nearby.

We even had Eric and Carol visit us one day while we were there...

The best part is the friendliness of the neighboring fellow guests.

If you want more info feel free to PM me...

Bill and Linda

Last edited by Bill_S; 11/18/2018 07:34 PM.