Originally Posted by Manpot
Val and Kareem own "Indigo House" , or what remains of it now. They bought the place from Ed and Barbara Pascoe who then built a huge place off Ridge Road that Kim Rymer then bought and now lives in with Quito. Ed and Barbara moved back to Sonoma County, California and built " Barbed Oak Winery" which they have since sold. Val and Kareem's son is now "living" in the remains of the artist's studio behind "Indigo House" with a blue tarp over the roof. Val is talking of selling the remains of "Indigo House" as is..

Thanks. I couldn’t remember if they were moving into or out of the beach house when we walked there with Val in ‘05. But I’m thinking they were moving out then to rent it and that was why she showed it to us. Doesn’t matter, just trying to recollect...

Malcolm we haven’t yet met properly, probably because we’re usually there low season. We’re friends of Dave (Kapeye) and he first turned us on to Tortola in 2005. But we had gone by your place a couple times just to see where it was in case we wanted to rent it in the future. I haven’t heard anything about it, is that OK?

"Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life — and travel — leaves marks on you.”
-Anthony Bourdain