|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,956
Posts342,098
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
12 members (christina, Germangirls, BHK, Rumlover, Rover, DavidMartha, SXMSpider53, caribmichael, Rnd, 3 invisible),
708
guests, and
241
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#17734
10/03/2012 01:26 PM
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 297
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 297 |
I sailed out of Moorings last year and am trying to get in touch with either Simon, who was, I believe, the head of Mooring Carib operations or the wonderful woman who seemed to be in charge of the base in Marigot. I had all of their em addresses and names but have misplaced my notes from the trip. Any help appreciated.
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Moorings St. Lucia
|
DaveZ
|
10/03/2012 05:26 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|