Sorry, but I have to agree with J.D. I don't have a horse in this race, but when we were on island a few weeks ago, virtually nothing was being done to either property. There was one day when we did see a 'few' workers around Royal Palm, and the large crane was sitting a bit down from Flamingo -- but it sat there without moving the entire two weeks we were on island. As I said, we don't have a reason to care one way or another (other than people getting back to work, of course), but can't help but wonder why these two properties are taking SO long to get their act together, when others (with just as much damage) are back in business, or have a much nearer projected date of completion. La Vista, which suffered a GREAT deal of damage, has already rebuilt much of their property - and they were working hard there every day, both when we were on the island in June and again this past visit. Looks great!

Sorry, but something smells fishy to me. This has to be more than just 'wanting to do it right'.

Robin & Ed

One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. - Henry Miller