Thank you all....

Buyer beware comes into effect here. We also tip 20 %, ( plus or minus ). But tipping that 20% on top of 7 % and,/ or 15%......is way out of line. We will definitely look over the entire bill . We generally pay in cash, just two of us, and leave a small electronic foot print, even at home . I was hacked by pros back on kauai . Not locals, but thru Wallmart, with charges in Europe, New Jersey and some of the southern states. As soon as the card people called, we put the binders on everything, and
cancelled, the card. No charge to us. We acted immediately, out of the house and into the car, the second call from the bank was received as were were in the car on our way to the bank.

It does not take a shipyard to fall on my head, I learned. I called an previous room mate, F-14 driver, and we flew as Instructor PIlots for Air Combat U.S.A. He then went with the FBI. Apparently there are very large criminal organizations, out side the U.S, that are hacking us. Many in Eastern Europe. Not one charge was on kauai,, or any of the neighbor islands. Actually, even at that time, neither of us lived on a credit card. Still dont. We use it very sparingly.

Point being, we can take our time to peruse the bill, and add, or not add to any charges that should not be there. Same for here in the good ol USA.

We are planning on all dinners out. Breakfast and snacks, and boat drinks are all part of our self provisioning.

Thank you for the heads up. We will check the bill, and deduct any service charges , like 7 % for the cook, from the 15 % that is minimum , all depending on the quality of service, and that all important to me, SMILE.

Check six

Denny and Erica