|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
22 members (Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, 7 invisible),
382
guests, and
69
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
LOL...I was thinking the same thing. I could even drive down the road to Charlotte and fly out and stay until our 2/16 trip for my buddies 60th on a powercat. The big powercats are a blast. we are hooked on the 51. I usually get the mid level 1 (1-3) years but this time got 3-5 so hopefully will upgrade.
would like to find the boat owners manual for this one if anybody has
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|