It is easier to grab a mooring in Trellis though they fill up early (ie before noon) the day of the FMP and sometimes the day before (at least during high season). There may be fewer attendees for your October timeline.

That being said, we've put into Scrub a couple times on sailing trips and the showers, infinity pool, water slide and general resort atmosphere is a nice change from being on a mooring ball or at anchor.

It would be a 40-45 min dinghy ride (maybe longer) from Scrub to TB and you'll get soaked if there is any kind of chop. We took our dinghy from Marina Cay once and it was a long & wet experience on a windy night.

When I was last at Scrub in 2017, the last ferry was around 11:15 - 11:30 PM and people were lined up early to make sure they got on it. People were butting in line and after a FMP, many were fueled up enough for words to be exchanged and things got pretty heated. I recall our group being the last ones on that last ferry and we had waited 25 min in line (therefore missing out on some of the onshore party). I don't know what happened to those who didn't get on or if the resort scheduled another run. Again this might not be an issue in October.

D