We went to Saba quite a few years ago....hopefully will return this March. It is a beautiful island! We did the hike up the mountain, I really enjoyed this. If you decide to do the hike, make sure you have a good pair of sneakers or hiking shoes on. The path/rocks can be a little slippery. Back when we did it, there were little rest stations along the way to sit and relax. I don't know if this one section is technically called a rain forest, but it is very cool! They day we went it was misty raining.....the plants are huge and there also were/are monkey swinging around. We were not far from the top, when a group of people heading back down told us not to bother going the rest of the way.....it was so foggy you could barely see the person next to you let alone the volcano. There was a little shop at the base of the trail that you could by trinkets. The shop owner was a hoot......she had the best jokes....some would make you blush! At the time there was a restaurant that hung out over a cliff that we had lunch at.....absolutely gorgeous view and very good food. I can't remember the name...sorry, could be the one Pat went to, I'm just not sure. We also hired a taxi to give us a tour of the island.....that's and adventure in itself....LOL. As Pat mentioned, we also stopped at the little church where the ladies were selling their lace products. You should make plans to go.....it's lovely.