I've read through a lot of the responses. Quick recap= "Yes we'd go back, St. Martin is SO wonderful; We're not CO'ers, so yes we'd go back; Great food, shopping, multicultural, great beaches, so yes we'd go back." In my opinion, there are LOTS of great beaches in the Caribbean, there are LOTS of different cultures in the Caribbean. There is also LOTS of shopping in the Caribbean. The one differentiator is St. Martin is the premiere CO destination in terms of number of beaches and accepting attitudes. If it weren't for that I would likely not return year after year, I would sample other islands. Now technically, the original post asked about Club Orient. I never chosen to stay there (overpriced, underly luxurious) but it will remain to be seen that IF Club Orient stays away, whether the prevailing attitudes on the island will change towards CO tourism. I always felt, Club Orient was the "leader" and most visible advocate for CO'ers. Without Club O, hopefully SXM will not discount the THOUSANDS of CO tourists who stay in timeshares and villas all over the island, many of whom visit beaches other than the one end of Orient.