Karakter is a beach bar on Simpson Bay Beach. The beach is lovely but not always calm water there.

Pinel island is a small island off the French side of St. Martin. You take a small boat to get there and it is only about a 10 min. ride. The beach is lovely and water usually very calm. There are 2 great restaurants on the island and it is an enjoyable day with rental of beach chairs and umbrellas. Anguilla is an island about 12 miles off the island of St. martin and you can take a ferry to get there from Marigot. More expensive ferry ride and the day costs more overall. You need your passport as Anguilla is another country and you must go through immigration. These are two very different days. You can also take some boat cruises and spend the day in the waters of Anguilla but that does not give you the real feel of the island as a whole.

There are different places where you can book snorkling adventures. Aqua mania is one that is highly recommended. They also book many other island adventures.

Kim Sha Beach is in the Simpson Bay area and is great for families with several restaurants near by and always calm waters for the children .Buccaneer beach bar is right on Kim Sha Beach and is always a fun place.

Loterie Farm is always interesting to visit but it is an expensive day but does have several activities available.

Parrott Ville is a great place to visit and the children love it there. Often classes of school children come for school excursions several days each week. I visited there recently and totally enjoyed the experience.

I have never eaten at Fat Tony's but would recommend a dinner or lunch at Mark's Place. Great food and reasonable prices. You might also like to try Yvettes for local cuisine located in the Orleans area on the French side. There are also several LOLOS in the Grand Case area that have good food at reasonable prices. Not gourmet food but Caribbean cuisine as well. Of course there are several restaurants on both sides of the island that offer excellent food at higher prices so lots for you to try.

You can enjoy jet skiing on Orient Beach. the hurricane damaged almost all of the beautiful area but many businesses are coming back and the beach is one of the best on the island. A must see.

You can also visit Maho Beach to watch the plans arriving and departing right over the beach. Truly a sight to see! Have a drink at Driftwood Boat Bar or spend the day there as you prefer.

So many wonderful things to enjoy on this beautiful island I have been blessed to visit for over 25 years!

Hope I have helped to answer some of your questions and if you have more do not hesitate to ask.