Thank you all for getting us back up to speed for our first return trip post-Irma. Only 71 days until our April trip - getting very excited!!

Flights - We have always booked direct flights to SXM from Boston on Jet Blue as soon as they are available to book. A friend was potentially interested in joining us so we were checking flights and figured out we could get Mint and actually pay less so managed a refund and a upgrade! Guess it always pay to recheck fares...

St.Martin directions - Despite how many times we've gone to St. Martin we always get a little lost. We're trying to get to Anse Marcel this trip from Simpson Bay and it sounds to me like - over the bridge, through Marigot, past Pic de Paradis, Happy Bay, instead of right to Pinel go left. Anything else? Where do you park - at the Anse Marcel Beach Resort?

Boat tour - My husband has expressed interest in a boat tour/jet ski tour - any recommendations? I noticed AquaMania has a day trip on Tango to Anguilla Shoal Bay, there is one with Prickly Pear, but if I recall correctly I've heard the snorkeling there isn't that great (hubby likes to snorkel). Also thought it might be fun to do a jet ski tour to see the island from the water, though admittedly I've never been on a jet ski :-)