|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
12 members (Jenni, tomp, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible),
1,119
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
Used the ROAM app clearing in to USVI at Cruze Bay on Friday. Submitted it and waited. Ended up taking a mooring at Lind pt and started filling out the paper work. Got nothing for an hour so I very hesitantly decided to give the CBP office a call. I knew that was a bad idea by the way so I put it off as long as possible. And yup... I got an ear full. And I guess I deserved it 'cause I didn't realize the CBP office doesn't open until 10:00. I had called at 10:10. At 10:15 I got the all clear and did not need to come in to show myself. it WORKS! I'm very happy about that. And noted for future use - don't submit until the office is open at 10:00!
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|