Alexander,

If your PDAs are reasonable you shouldn’t have any lifestyle issues on SXM. And that would apply pretty much to anyone regardless of their particular orientation.

With regard to a skinny dipping location, the unofficial officially accepted Dutch side location of the Cupecoy beaches would be one choice. Happy Bay on the French side of the island is another widely accepted spot but the caution is always given that it is NOT always accepted when there are families with kids there. And that said, a remote French side beach where you are the only ones in sight.......... who’s going to say anything as long as you’re reasonable. As long as you avoid the peopled beaches, particularly on the Dutch side of the island, you would probably be okay.

If you’re into hiking, the trek to Petite Caye - I think that’s the name - might be just what you’re looking for. That’s one French beach we haven’t done and I hear it’s a pretty good hike but worth the effort. Bring whatever you need as there are no services and I understand the hike can be tough in a few spots but no firsthand experience.

Enjoy! It’s a wonderful island with incredibly beautiful beaches and the dining is out of this world!

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."