Originally Posted by Todd
Replying to nobody specific but I read the FB reviews and I honestly could not stop laughing, shared them with some friends as well and we all laughed, I honestly can't wait to go back. Sorry to all of you that didn't have a good experience there but it is a bit refreshing to see somebody not just take the bad review but to respond in a hilariously sarcastic way.

Probably sorry I brought this thread back up but......I am still laughing. Have a great weekend everybody!

Todd..I'm with you. We had a blast with Seth Thursday night. Spent HOURS chatting, eating and drinking. He is the type to be quite amused by all of this. He's just an irreverent type. I also brought my friend Fisherman who has a place on the Boardwalk. Introduced him to Seth. Fisherman brought his two young children and Seth could not have been more accommodating...especially when the 11 year old girl wanted the wi-fi password and Seth said, 'oh ...hand me your phone I'll do it for you.."...because the network name is..ummm unmentionable..and the password really goes with it.

Vanilla and Chocolate. We've all said that.

It's Irie mon.

"It is good to do nothing all day, and then to rest" wink