|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
|
|
|
16 members (Lady Di, Naxos, Linas, timnboston, SXMScubaman, snmhanson, NumberCruncher, Kennys, Caribob, DBESXM, RickinAtlanta, 5 invisible),
420
guests, and
84
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 90 |
I have been following the rebuilding of Nanny Cay however I have not seen anything that talks about the restaurant PegLegs! I know they serve dinner under a tent on the beach but I'm wondering if they are planning or are already rebuilding the original structure of the restaurant. Thanks for any insight on their plans.
I spent all my money on "Boats", "Broads", and "Booze"; the rest I wasted!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|