|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
15 members (charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, SkipperC, shieneehead, Colour1, 6 invisible),
396
guests, and
62
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
Schwendy-
If someone drops out in Oct call me and I will go as long as you are a Steelers fan...:). I am well versed on captaining the 514
Moorings refunded all my money for 2 trips that I had paid for before Irma immediately without any insurance. I have only purchased insurance for the flights previously.
For my Feb 19 trip I had to detour a crew member to Peebles Hospital and 3 days there cost him 5k. I had looked into airlifting him to Miami which would have been very expensive and fortunately we didn't need it. One thing to check on if you work for a company if you have benefits that include travel assistance. As an example UNUM which provides long term disability also ties in a travel assist benefit which you need to notify the insurer of in advance of any medical evacuation
One of the reasons we use SJU as opposed to STT is the greater number of options to get back to the states and to EIS
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|