My wife and I just returned from a 16 day trip on the Marine Max 443. We’re actually sitting on our final flight home from Houston to San Antonio as I write this...

We have been twice each on the Moorings 433 and the Marine Max 443. Your observation about the larger salon on the front of the boat is valid. We did miss that on the Marine Max, but it did not outweigh the advantages of the 443 for the way we use the boat.

The water maker is a game changer for us. We really enjoy not worrying in the slightest about how much water we use. Even though it’s just the two of us, we can really go through water in a hurry. And not caring how long we shower or take our time doing the dishes is great. The 433 probably is fine water wise for a 5 day trip, but all of ours have been 10 days or more, so the water maker shines for us.

The master berth is the other really big one. Even thought the Moorings 433 looks large ‘on paper’, the master in the 443 is so much better. You can’t get in and out of both sides of the bed on the 433; and that has been really great for us especially getting up in the night to use the head.

The 443 has spoiled us. We won’t be going back to the 433; although you really cant’ go wrong with either one.

Tom

Tom C.