I've been on the Moorings 433 twice with full crew of 6. This year I'll be on a Moorings 514 with 8. We only filled the water tanks once with 6 people on a 7 day trip and trust me, all were newbies and NOT good at conserving. Don't know how many times I had to yell at them for standing at the sink to rinse a wine glass and left the water full blast while they were distracted talking to someone. We never had any issues with hot water running out. I too debated about the water maker. That was the main thing I really wanted but Mooring's was cheaper every year I checked and as others said, the Marine Max boats were pretty ugly when I saw them in anchorages. Not just in a sort of houseboat style but one 443 just looked really dirty and beat up. That turned me off on them. But as it so happened, I considered them again this year for the 4 cabin, again for the water maker. Still came down to price and in this case deck space and Mooring's won out. Hard for me to say for just two of you. I could see not wanting to pull in anywhere to fill tanks if it's just 2 of you but either way you will have tons of space. I would think that center cabin on MM would beat out the Mooring's boat but as nice as it may be, how much time do you spend in it? I hardly spend any time in mine and at home I'm a late sleeper.

[Linked Image]