nouth--I would be loathe to go to OBBR because there is not a lot open around the area post Irma, but even more because of the ton of seaweed there. I don't know whether it will be gone by October or not, but I wouldn't count on it.

As far as your other choices, I am with JD regarding Sapphire. There have been a LOT of bad reviews regarding Sapphire over the years. Reports have been better recently, but I personally would avoid it because of the bad historical reports.

My first choice would be LaVista Beach, smaller, family run place, all units full ocean view. Second choice would be the villas at Simpson Bay, so long as it's not a studio. The studios there are EXTREMELY small and have only a dorm sized fridge. The Villas are all full ocean view. Third for me would probably be Lavista, only because some units are partially blocked from the ocean view by the restaurant, etc. Then Simpson Bay Resort, only because view is very important to me and many units at SBR are NOT ocean view. Royal Islander I would put last because I personally I prefer Simpson Bay over Maho, but many people like Maho.

Carol Hill