Meant to also say that we checked out La Samanna for our friends and was shown some rooms. Well, they will love it, but we would not stay there. Starts at around 500 a night without taxes and all the way up to about 3K a night. Beach difficult to walk and rocky and at the end of the day, it’s a hotel with high end clients. Did have breakfast there though and have to admit the selection of food was simply amazing with great views eating outside but had more fun seeing so many altered women in their 60’s trying to look 20 and it didn’t work. Unfortunately had 2 couples that wouldn’t leave us alone and wanted to know all about SXM. One lady her lips were so obviously altered and recently as her face was badly bruised that my fruit selection just didn’t taste right and the other couple well he was in his late 70’s and she was in her early 20’s and swigging a bottle of champagne from the bottle itself. Rather uncouth. His eyes didn’t leave her ample 44d’s. Mind you also had difficulty where to look myself at times as they were simply tumbling out of a nothing B-kini. Good for him i say as I nearly went blind.
Made for a very amusing and interesting morning.