I recently posted a question on Facebook on one of the BVI pages and was subsequently keel hauled by the respondents to the point where I removed the post.

I had seen a post by the B-Line Bar on LJVD that said a Captain eats for free with 5 or more meals purchased, being that there will be 6 of us sailing this October-November with a captain I simply asked if anyone knew of any other places in the BVI that offered such a promotion. Jeeez, you'd think I was Scrooge per the reactions I received. "If I had to ask then I shouldn't be visiting the BVI" "If you can't afford it don't come" "Do you feel good about taking money from the hard working people of the BVI..." Ouch!

If I was overstepping my boundaries my bad, I was just curious if there were any other restaurants that did such a thing. I was told in no uncertain terms (by the posters on Hatebook not by the B-Line Beach Bar) that the offer was meant for the captains only to bring their boats and guests and NOT for the guests to be using it to save some $$$.

Any thoughts?

"We lost our corkscrew and were compelled to live on food and water for several days.
~W.C. Fields"