|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,069
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
|
|
|
10 members (Sailor1985, boucharda, Anniemas, capt8, IWIWSE, Lucyann, ggffrr11, markis, inskis, 1 invisible),
431
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234 |
I think everyone agrees, the last reason to throw in is that you'd need to refuel before going to base in most cases. I can't think of a fuel dock open at that hour.
I understand the reluctance to spend the last night on the dock but you can still have some fun at some great restaurants in town or a short cab ride down to Nanny Cay or even West End.
S/V Tortuga Lagoon 46
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|