|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
19 members (knitsoftwear, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, 4 invisible),
334
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
This will be my 8th visit to the BVI and 3rd bareboat but I've never been to Scrub Island. My itinerary on day 2 will be leave Willy T./Norman and stop at the Baths before overnighting at Leverick. If I leave Norman around 10-11am, just being reasonable after the first night at the Willy T., will I have time to hit the Baths by boat (mooring balls) and head over to Scrub to try out the pool? Scrub first? Skip it altogether? I will try for an earlier start but can't promise anything! Don't care about getting into Leverick later except for maybe a run up to Hog Heaven. I would skip the Baths but most of my crew have never been so I feel obligated to go there. Are there mooring balls around Scrub or marina only? Is there a rate for just a couple of hours? First time on the Mooring's 514pc so I'd rather not dock it in a slip if I don't have to unless it's pretty empty. I will be there October 18-27 so don't figure on anything being busy that time of year.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|