You know...we have a bucket list that keeps growing instead of getting smaller. We are in our 60's...and we know time is not on our side...so we are trying to do what we can while we have time left. My parents are 80 and 83...and they traveled all the time...until about 4 years ago...their health began declining and they just cannot do it anymore. We went on a royal Caribbean cruise together in 2014 to celebrate their 60th anniversary. It was to be their last cruise. On that cruise they found that they just could not physically do the excursions.

Steve and I are in good health...but that can change tomorrow. We have been doing 3 trips a year since 1997...many times visiting our favorite places over and over....but about 6 years ago...we decided if we were going to see everything we wanted to see...we had to broaden our horizons. Our son introduced us to cruising and much to our surprise...we found we love it. We get to visit more places and our hotel travels with us.

I am all about itinerary...I search for the places I want to go and book the trip that will give us the places we are looking for. I am not loyal to a particular cruise line or travel company...we have cruised on princess, royal Caribbean, 2 Disney's, 2 Norwegians...we have another Norwegian booked and 2 regents. We have done one Tauck trip and we have 2 booked.

I suspect we will book another regent cruise while we are on the Regent cruise in February. I have my eye on a far east cruise for 2022.

[Linked Image]