Selling two owners weeks is one of the keys to making the Moorings program successful. You will have no issues selling the weeks. A ad here will get plentry of responses. I have owned charter boats under many different financial arrangements and in the end the Moorings program was by far the most successful for me. The current boat I have with the Moorings provided more revenue to me in the first year than I earned in over 4 years with Voyage and based on my negotiated trade deal is going to provide a much better resale percentage.
One thing I do need to mention. In a Moorings type program what you are really doing is buying access to points. You don’t really want to get emotionally involved with the boat. If you trend in that direction I would look at other options. I recently explored all those options and on the emotional side CYOA was my first choice. The Moorings simply made too good a trade offer and agreed to a 9% program on the owners version of the boat we selected.
One last and very important point. Not one Moorings owner missed a single check as a result of IRMA. I have friends in shared revenue programs that were hit very hard.
G