Kryssa...We did south from Marina Agana as follows:

First day (06.07.) - - Marina agana - swim stop at bay Duga on island Čiovo - anchored for the night in town just off Milna on island of Brač (dinner was at restaurant Palma)

- second day (07.07.) - - Milna - swim stop at Zlatni Rat beach on island of Brač near town of Bol - - sailed to second swim stop at island Zecevo near island of Hvar - - docked for the night at town Jelsa on island of Hvar. (dinner at restaurant mr and mrs Jones...sing the song!)

- third day (08.07.) - - Jelsa - sailed to swim stop Lucisce bay on island of Hvar - went to Zarace bay, caught a mooring ball for the night ( dinner at restaurant/konoba Gego)

- fourth day (09.07.) - - Zarace bay - motored/sailed to Green cave on island of Ravnik near island of Vis - went to Stoncica bay for a swim stop (lovely little bay) - docked for the night at Vis town ( went with a taxi to Komiza town, one of our crew did an organized dive, others walked and drank a lot). dinner at Dol (free taxi), tried the peka meal) Big storm came through Vis town!

- fifth day (10.07.) - - Vis town - due to the bad weather we motored, missed the sub hole, to Vinogradisce bay on St. Klement island or it is also called Paklinski otoci. (had a massage at Laganini beach bar, dinner at Toto's palmizana restaurant)

- sixth day (11.07.) - - Viniogradisce bay - sailed all day - went to fuel station in town Rogac (island Solta) - anchor with shore lines for the night at Necujam bay on island of Solta (dinner on boat...onion pie!)

- seventh day (12.07.) - - Necujam bay - went to Krknjasi bay on island of Drvenik for a swim stop - sailed to the Poljica for a second swim stop -great tacking sail back to base Marina Agana.
Trogir for a dinner at Don Dino restaurant.

We had a new 4500 on this trip, fully tricked out w water maker and ICE MAKER! We chartered the 4000 in Greece a couple of years ago, but the three ladies in this crew prefers en suite heads. Love the forward facing galley and front porch on both.

Last edited by jphart; 09/23/2019 09:39 PM.

JPH
I spent my money on booze, broads, and boats...the rest I wasted.