I have said it before....I will say it again. It is a total disgrace what the collective has done to the fine people who operate and work at the shops on Orient Beach. Four short years ago...these people were forced away from their recently fixed up restaurants and shops, when they brains of the French side decided to rip them all down, put them out of business for a year, while they rebuild the shacks to better codes. Well....less than a year after they reopened....ALL the owners of the shops were forced into higher rents for their new locations....and most spent an additional fortune customizing their restaurants to their tastes. We all laughed when we saw the plans, knowing that the way they were being built wasn't going to withstand a good storm. Unfortunately, less than a year of being open, that b/tch Irma decided to visit, and like the three little pigs, huffed and puffed, and blew it all down. Now TWO YEARS LATER, these poor people still do not have their businesses back....are trying to survive without working for years, and being held hostage by the French government. This is a traversty!!! I do hope, that finally things get back to a normal there, and that all these displaced workers and owners, can start seeing a paycheck once again. The one building that still isn't open yet, was ''framed" in March, when we were there. A small concrete building should not take over NINE months to build...even on island time. I pray for all the people that have depended on Orient Beach for their livelihoods.