I'll join in the chorus and sing how fantastic BSV is. I actually can't count how many times I've stayed there. I've been staying there, at least once a year, since 1997. I believe it was fall of 1999, Hurricane Lenny destroyed most of the villas and that was the only year I didn't stay there. In 2003, my once a year turned into twice a year, with a few years I was fortunate to be there 3 times. One of the very special things about BSV is the staff. I would say that 90% of the staff have been there since I started staying there. They have become my SXM family along with the owners, the Mascarin family. Drew and Tracy, son and daughter in law, of Telly and Yolanda Mascarin are now running BSV and have the same love and dedication to BSV. At the beginning of me staying there, I was there many times while Telly and Yolanda were there as well. Every day you can see both of them working along with the staff in making BSV beautiful. Drew and Tracy have kept up that tradition. The last few years I've been there while they were both there, and their love and their dedication is beyond.

Like Carol, in our younger years, I used to be all over the island, day and night. These days, every trip we go on, more and more the sand gravity at BSV just keeps us there. The villas are spectacular and the beach is the best on the island. Carol, 8 more days and I'll be happy to pick up the reins where you left off. As week from tomorrow it's my turn for 2 weeks.