|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
24 members (2Travelers, Bob O, GOTOSUN, Pep, JamesTiberius, AAI, DBESXM, crazy4sxm, KirkB, JerseyPal, polaris, RickandJulie, christina, Brad_Va, ndfaninnc, S/Y Mockingbird, Rbailey, 7 invisible),
397
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949 |
I am aware that you can clear out of BVI 24 hours prior to departure, but what should you do if during this interval, something happens to delay (or cancel) your intended departure? And theoretically, let's say you cleared out at JVD and then sailed to Cooper Island with plans to sail to St Croix the next day and something changes your plans?
If your plans have to be changed because of motor or other thing that will affect your safety you can call immigrations and they’ll give you a extension. They will send someone over at one point or another to confirm it. Thanks: I did not think of calling Immigration, I was wondering if I had to go in person, and to same location, as the paperwork would obviously not be in centralized office.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|